Through every interaction, we strive to make you feel comfortable, safe and supported to the best of our abilities.
We are so committed to ensuring we consistently meet you and your family's needs, Carranza was the first ISO 9001:2008 certified personal injury law firm in Canada.
We did this because you are the focus of all we do.
This ISO 9001:2008 certification ensures that our personal injury law firm is held to the highest standard of client service, and that we continually improve our communication, our training and our procedures. We are constantly reviewing what we do and how well we do it, and continually improving our services is the basis of our success.
As part of this, we pledge to:
- provide professional, knowledgeable legal representation and zealous advocacy to our clients with integrity and understanding;
- consistently meet our clients' legal needs and expectations from initial contact to file closing;
- provide culturally sensitive and linguistically appropriate services that differentiate us from competitors;
- maintain a sound quality management system;
- provide secure, decent employment to people who share the objectives of the firm;
- foster communication, employee initiative, training, skill development and empowerment within the firm;
- contribute to our communities and to advocacy efforts that support those marginalized due to disability, race, gender, economic status, and similar discriminatory grounds.
Our success is measured by the satisfaction of our clients and referral organizations with our provision of legal services that consistently meets and exceeds their expectations.